Find all the posts featuring locations to visit & experiences to enjoy below
- European Flavours at the St. Lawrence MarketOffering a glimpse into one of Europe’s most authentic food experiences – markets, Toronto’s iconic St. Lawrence Market is a great spot to experience local and international cultures and cuisines.
- Glimpse into Hollywood life at TIFF’s Bell LightboxWhile Hollywood is over 4000kms away from Toronto, get a glimpse into its world-renowned film & entertainment scene here in Toronto through none other than our very own iconic TIFF!
- Discovering a slice of Germany in Toronto’s West endAt Dimpflmeier’s factory outlet bakery located in Toronto’s west end, experience the art of fine German baking in a traditional European Bakery atmosphere!
- Nordic Lights at the HarbourfrontDiscover Nordic Arts & Culture at the Harbourfront Centre starting with the Nordic Lights outdoor light art exhibit and much more!
- Cultural Neighbourhood Feature: ChinatownVisiting the colourful and energetic streets of downtown Chinatown is a must for anyone looking to experience the diversity that the city of Toronto offers.