Find all the posts featuring Food & Drink experiences below
- Sicilian-Inspired Cannoli’sHoly Cannoli Toronto brings a taste of Sicilian cuisine to Toronto’s Long Branch neighbourhood with one of Italy’s best-known desserts, the Cannoli or Cannolo siciliano.
- European Flavours at the St. Lawrence MarketOffering a glimpse into one of Europe’s most authentic food experiences – markets, Toronto’s iconic St. Lawrence Market is a great spot to experience local and international cultures and cuisines.
- Discovering a slice of Germany in Toronto’s West endAt Dimpflmeier’s factory outlet bakery located in Toronto’s west end, experience the art of fine German baking in a traditional European Bakery atmosphere!
- A little taste of ChinaNo trip to Chinatown is complete without a meal! Experience traditional Chinese cuisine as well as from a variety of other Asian backgrounds in Toronto’s iconic Chinatown.
- Japanese Cheesecake on the GOI tried the unique Japanese cheesecake from one of the legendary Uncle Tetsu’s locations in Toronto, read more to find out what I thought!